1. How long has Think Safe been in business?
2. What is an EID?
3. Is an EID going to give me certified training or replace my training requirements?
4. What is a SET System?
5. Why use an EID or SET System?
6. What kinds of emergencies are covered by the EID or SET Systems?
7. What do you mean when you say the SET system is interactive?
8. Where would I expect to see the EID or SET Systems?
9. Who should use the EID or SET Systems?
10. Can I get a demo on the First Voice EID or SET System?
11. What type of SET System does my facility or workplace need?
12. How many of EID or SET Systems does a facility or workplace need?
13. Where do I store an EID or SET System and how can it be stored?
14. We already have an AED, so why do we need more equipment for emergencies?
15. Where can I buy an EID or SET System?
16. Will purchasing Think Safe products help lower our insurance premiums?
17. What is the lifespan or useful expected life of the EID or SET Systems?
18. We're a non-profit organization in the middle of some budget-tightening. Any ideas on how we can pay for this?
19. Can I purchase individual pieces of the SET system?
20. Do I need to buy supplies from Think Safe?
21. What's the advantage to buying supplies from Think Safe?
22. Should I consider purchasing an AED with my SET System?
23. What about liability for people who use the EID or SET Systems?
24. How do I use the EID or SET System for training?
25. Does Think Safe allow for special orders or custom orders or upgrades on SET Systems?
26. Are SET Systems or their contents OSHA, ANSI and other industry standards compliant?
27. Where does Think Safe obtain the emergency protocols and are they OSHA compliant?
28. How long does it take to run through each protocol so that I can get down to business and treat the injury?
29. Is special training available for the First Voice EID or SET System?
30. Does the First Voice EID address multiple injury or multiple victim situations?
31. What happens if the treatment protocols change (as they did in 2005 and 2010)?
32. Is the First Voice EID American Heart Association (AHA) cognitive feedback equipment standards compliant?
33. Is the First Voice EID available in other languages and outside the United States?
34. Is the EID available in multiple languages on one device?
35. Do I need to regularly inspect the EID or SET System?
36. Is the EID or SET System updateable if protocols change?
37. How much does it cost to upkeep Think Safe proprietary equipment?
38. How does the system work under adverse conditions, such as high noise, night, or rain?
39. How is the EID or SET system powered?
40. How do I turn on the EID and use it during an emergency or training?
41. Are the SET System supplies latex-free?
42. Can I pause the EID and restart the EID where it left off?
43. Can I rewind or fast forward EID instructions?
44. How many instruction segments are in the EID?
45. Why are there 12 emergency / trauma buttons on the EID and what do they cover?
46. Is the training offered by Think Safe or First Voice equipment certified by an agency and does it meet OSHA standards?
47. Can I get First Voice EID or SET System training during Certified First Aid & CPR training?
48. Does Think Safe offer free prescriptions (RX) on AED purchases?
49. Can I purchase a servicing plan or maintenance plan for First Voice equipment or supplies?
50. Is Medical Oversight needed and can I purchase it with my Think Safe equipment or supplies?
51. What kind of pricing are we talking about?
52. Where can I obtain more information, get a quote, or place an order for Think Safe or First Voice equipment?
53. What if I have questions after purchase of a First Voice EID or SET System?
54. What if I need my EID or SET System serviced or other first aid refill program services?
55. Does the First Voice EID or SET System come with a warranty?
56. What if I have questions about the EID or SET System meeting my industry standards?
57. Can I purchase software that allows my PC or mobile device to act like a virtual EID?
58. Can the EID or SET System or Virtual EID software or other solutions that are proprietary to Think Safe be private labeled or customized?
59. How can I become a First Voice EID or SET System dealer or distributor?
60. Where can I obtain more information about or place an order for Think Safe equipment?